The Pro Formance Team
Drew DeGrassi – President and CEO
- 36 years of business experience including 13 years as a partner in a CPA firm
- 18 years of automotive experience
- 4 years as General Manager of Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
- President and CEO of The Pro Formance Group since 1994
Direct Line 480.389.1146 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randy Bleicher – Vice President
- 25 years in Education with 15 years adult learning in the automotive industry, including 7 years as professional racing instructor and Chief Instructor at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving.
- 4 Years as Special Programs Manager at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving, designing and implementing Consumer Ride and Drives, Product Training and Teenage Driver Training.
- 15 years of automobile racing experience on both dirt and asphalt.
- Vice President and Partner of The Pro Formance Group since 2003
Direct Line 480.389.1153 – Email: email@example.com
Al Hunt – Vice President Detroit Operations
- 28 Years of automotive experience at Ross Roy, Inc, Sandy Corporation and Gail & Rice, Inc.
- Positions held at the above include Technical Writer, Product Specialist, Location Specialist, Group Manager and Vice President- Sales
- Extensive experience in Training, Marketing, Auto Shows/Exhibits, Ride and Drives and Electronic Data Management
- Joined The Pro Formance Group in 2006.
Cell Phone 586.709.5794 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Boutard – Office Manager Corporate Headquarters
- Kelly was raised in a family that has owned and operated Motorsports Facilities which promote major spectator events for over 25 years.
- Kelly also brings experience to the Pro Formance Group as an Event Marketer, Office Administrator and Licensed Travel Consultant.
- Pro Formance responsibilities include booking all staff, travel coordination, contracting of on-site assets, event insurance liaison and accounting.
- Kelly joined The Pro Formance Group in 2004.
Tresco Boutard – Program Manager / Road Producer
- Tresco has been a valued part of the PFG team since 2011 after serving as a lead mechanic at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving.
- Handles sound, video, supply, vehicle distribution, organization and general set up of road programs for multiple PFG Events such as the Ford Driving Skills for Life program and the famed Barrett Jackson auto auction events.
- Responsible for a wide range of critical support tasks including advanced design and fabrication, electrical work, electronics and welding.
Cell 480.229.9333 – Email: email@example.com
Mike Speck – Facilitor / Account Manager
- Mike began work full time with PFG in December of 2010 and has worked with the company in a part time capacity since 2001.
- Used as a speaker and for a variety of events. He has covered topics ranging from automotive product specialist matters to teen driving statistics and everything in between.
- Former 17-year instructor at the Bob Bondurant School in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Served as lead facilitator and instructor on the Dodge SRT Experience, Bridegetone Drive and Learn, and Ford Driving Skills for Life programs.
- Competed in multiple professional endurance racing series including Motorola Cup, Grand-Am Cup, and Koni Challenge
Cell 480.225.6764 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PFG “Team” is comprised of much more than the above “full-time” staff. The team includes a wide range of strategic partners who PFG has developed strong working relationships with over the past 18 years. PFG’s business model of a lean internal staff, supplemented by “best in the business” strategic partners, translates into substantial savings for our clients.
- Graphic Artists
- Program/Event Managers
- Professional Drivers
- Professional Driver Instructors
- Trained Product Specialists/Presenters
- Trained Registration Specialists
- Video Producers
- Print Producers
- Data Entry Specialists
- Transport Companies for Vehicles and Freight
- Truck Drivers
- Event Support Staff
- Car Prep Specialists
- Automotive Engineering Specialists
- Vehicle Acquisition Companies
- Site Logistics Companies